Gotcha ! Welcome to Alia Farhana Awesomeee! err //. Feeling good now? don't forget follow me :> be AWESOME people yeahh!! like me ahakss. Follow | Dashboard |
yaww! AWESOME
wachaa! hye be AWESOME yeahh!



This is my blog, my rules, my world. No harsh word, copypigs or any type of childish acts.I HATE those people.Please respect me when you're in my blog.

Entry About Stuff


Thanks to listen this music.




Skins by: Mrs Yaya Yaya
Others: two
D'owner: AliaFarhana.
happy befday !!!!
happy befday to me.....
eh silap ari jadi aq lambat agyh hhahahha
(8.11.1999)hah...
happy befday to you
happy befday to izzah,syazana,putri................
happy befday .............
hmmmmm
p/s*:hadiah lepas raya ya!!!!

happy befday korang semoga panjang umur
n murah rezeki you are my friend la
do the best for UPSR PSRA

good luck <3


Older Post | Newer Post