Gotcha ! Welcome to Alia Farhana Awesomeee! err //. Feeling good now? don't forget follow me :> be AWESOME people yeahh!! like me ahakss. Follow | Dashboard |
yaww! AWESOME
wachaa! hye be AWESOME yeahh!



This is my blog, my rules, my world. No harsh word, copypigs or any type of childish acts.I HATE those people.Please respect me when you're in my blog.

Entry About Stuff


Thanks to listen this music.




Skins by: Mrs Yaya Yaya
Others: two
D'owner: AliaFarhana.
happy befday to me hhahah....
apa lagi jawab la .....


happy befday to me.....
happy befday to me...
happy befday to farhana...
happy befday to me ....
hohoho....
kalo tengok kek uhhh ader nama wawa(kakak saya)
menyemak jer.kalo boleh nha sepak dia dari bukit semnyih ker kula selangor...ahhah
biar dia dok diam diam kat kula selangor uhh hahah.....
anyway 8.11.2011 hari selasa hari jadi aq hehe
suka suka sedey seddey.....
saya sambut awal cket kat umah along boboi haha....
ader gambar maleh mau upload tader moodd....haha...
n thank you sapa yg wish kat saya. haha










Older Post | Newer Post